Here's what i'm thinking...

I'm creating this blog to help consolidate all art info and resources into one digestible capsule. At the moment it feels like everything (information wise) has been spread across so many different platforms. Its hard for me to keep up and I imagine it's equally as difficult for the students and families in our school community to do the same. This blog is an experiment. If it works out, I'll keep posting and sharing art resources long after these quarantine days are behind us.

Party on!

Below: An image from the Sacajawea Elementary archives (1964?). A group of students standing along an exterior brick wall (facing the upper playground) Looking artsy with a camera and some EXCELLENT fashion. seriously, these kids are my style icons!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerry James Marshall

Hot Days In The Big City

Warm weather and Hockney